Full Home Energy Audit
- A complete assessment of all areas concerning Energy Usage.
- A blower door test to determine air leakage and air infiltration through the exterior of the home
- A duct blast test to determine the amount of duct leakage in the duct system.
- An investigation of the attic, sidewalls, and floor using the latest infrared camera technology available.
- Written report of what we find, including suggestions for improvements.
- Photos taken with the camera, so you can personally view danger areas.
- Discussions on energy usage and an education from experts on improving the way you use energy
Blower Door and Duct Blast Only
- These are individual tests done that determine the air leakage in the home and duct systems.
- Blower Door Test
- Duct Blast Test
- Written report with the results
- A brief discussion and suggestions on improvements
Infrared Camera Audit
This is a full scan of all the areas in your home to search for the following:
- Determines areas where insulation is missing or installed incorrectly
- Determines water damage in areas that are hidden in walls, ceilings and floors
- Determines possible electrical problem areas (i.e. where a hot wire or bad breaker may be)